COVID-19 Advice and Information
School is currently closed to the majority of pupils, except for the children of Keyworkers and the Vulnerable. Please click here to read the letter which has been emailed out to parents regarding school closure.
If you require a keyworker place for your child, please email email@example.com your request and proof of your work, i.e. payslip, I.D. badge or letter from your employer.
How to be Covid Safe
Click the link below to see a simple guide to the National rules for staying safe during the coronavirus pandemic
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Stay at least 2 metres away from others outside your household or support bubble, where possible.
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Book a test if you are displaying any symptoms using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- If you test positive, you must self-isolate from the day your symptoms started (or the day you had the test, if you do not have symptoms) for the next 10 full days. If there are people in your household, they should isolate for 10 days. Their isolation period includes the date of your last contact with them and the next 10 full days.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin, or you can cough into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- For further information and Government guidance on how to stop the spread of coronavirus, click the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/how-to-avoid-spreading-coronavirus-to-people-you-live-with/
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click into the items below for added information
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)